Thursday, March 7, 2013

Martin Luther King Day - 21st of january

One of the american CLI's we have to study is the one about Martin Luther King and his famous speech "I have a dream". Since you're all very well informed about this topic I don't have to fill you in but I just want to say that I think it's really great what Martin Luther King achieved and, most important, how he achieved it. I wanted to post about this already yesterday but since I had been busy all day long I didn't get a chance ;) but know I have time to share my opinion with you. Like I wrote before, I am really fascinated by MLK's achievements and I think we all should follow his lead and accept each other as we are, no matter where we're from and what we look like. In my opinion it's awful that there are still people who discriminate African Americans due to their skin colour and as long as it's that way there's still room for improvement. What I also really admired about him was that he fought for his dreams in a nonviolent way. More people should try this way ...

No comments:

Post a Comment